Managing Projects: Expert Solutions to Everyday Challenges (Pocket Mentor) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Agency professionals at every level will find themselves referring to How to Manage an Effective Nonprofit Organization anytime they have a problem and need helpful, practical and to-the-point advice from an acknowledged leader in the field. Each of the nine chapters includes numerous practical recommendations: * Board members will learn how to run effective meetings and get and keep the best people on their team. * Busy staff members will learn how to maximize opportunities to obtain grant funds while minimizing the time spent. * Grant writers will learn how to prepare better proposals and how to manage the funds once they get them. * Agencies will learn how to establish an outstanding volunteer program and how to form community coalitions that work. * And everyone will learn effective strategies to help improve supervisory, personnel, and general management skills. Is it easy to manage an excellent nonprofit organization? The answer to that questions is easily, “no”. Agency professionals at every level will find themselves referring to How to Manage an Effective Nonprofit Organization anytime they have a problem and need helpful, practical and to-the-point advice from an acknowledged leader in the field.