Managing People for the First Time eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Brevity and ease of reference make this handbook a useful introduction to risk in the project or program environment. The book provides a simplified understanding of the nature of project risk and opportunity, and a systematic approach to risk reduction. You’ll get useful insights into the process of project risk management whether you’re working on a small administrative project, a largecapital works project, or anything in between. Concepts, tools, and techniques covered include: risk identification, risk assessment goals and methodology, computer applications, risk response and documentation, management of contingency allowances, managing risks of the project’s environment, and dealing with risks in contracts. This book is essential reading to learn more about the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOKR).