Managing Investment Portfolios: A Dynamic Process eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The goal of Visualizing Elementary and Middle School Mathematics Methods is to teach mathematics in a way that excites and motivates readers, with an accessible format that serves as an introduction to the teaching of mathematics. This text, in partnership with National Geographic, is designed to present mathematics content and pedagogy in a fresh new way. This unique approach, while maintaining necessary rigor, provides the opportunity to set aside previous beliefs about mathematics and to learn concepts and pedagogy from a new perspective.
The structure of Visualizing Elementary and Middle School Mathematics Methods is similar to the format of other methods texts, however, it has many unique features that are designed to be engaging and make the text relevant for readers. It begins with a brief summary of the history of mathematics. Diversity is integrated into the content of every chapter, through Multicultural Perspectives in Mathematics. Several chapters include Virtual Classroom Observation Videos.