You’ve been given a project to run. You know you need to get it right, but you don’t know what you need to do and in what order to make sure it all runs smoothly and you come out of it looking great. You need “Project Management Step by Step”. Almost every manager and businessperson finds at some time that he or she has to complete a task that has sufficient complexity and importance that an ad-hoc approach to getting it done is just not enough. Managers in this common situation need the structure and rigour of a project management approach, yet very few managers are formally trained in project management or have the inclination, time or finances to become trained. They need an approach they can feel confidant is sufficiently robust to ensure their success, but also simple enough to be immediately applicable. “Project Management Step by Step” provides the solution to this problem; a practical and immediate way to become a competent project manager. This is a comprehensive and authoritative guide written and structured in a practical and rapidly applicable style.
Managing Intense Emotions and Overcoming Self-Destructive Habits: A Self-Help Manual eBook $11.00
Managing Industrial Knowledge: Creation, Transfer and Utilization eBook $15.00
Managing Instability in Algeria: Elites and Political Change since 1995 eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.