Managing Industrial Knowledge: Creation, Transfer and Utilization eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book consists largely of quoting and paraphrasing Buffett. There are a few original insights which is why I give this book three stars and not two. It largely takes a “big picture” perspective looking at Buffet’s management, leadership and capital allocation skills. It omits what I consider the most interesting part of his methodology which is the “low level” process of valuation, identifying durable competitive advantage and spotting mispriced opportunities. Overall a decent book but not for the “must read” list