The underlying notion is that companies used to gain competitive advantage by the more thorough exploitation of critical resources such as oil and gas, but are increasing relying instead on the more thorough utilization of human resources. Human resource professionals urge industrial/organizational psychologists to apply their expertise in transmuting human knowledge into corporate profit to focus specifically on it as a competitive weapon.
Managing Human Resources in Health Care Organizations eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.