Managing Football: An International Perspective eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Brevity and ease of reference make this handbook a useful introduction to risk in the project or program environment. The book provides a simplified understanding of the nature of project risk and opportunity, and a systematic approach to risk reduction. YouвЂ™ll get useful insights into the process of project risk management whether youвЂ™re working on a small administrative project, a large capital works project, or anything in between. Concepts, tools, and techniques covered include: risk identification, risk assessment goals and methodology, computer applications, risk response and documentation, management of contingency allowances, managing risks of the projectвЂ™s environment, and dealing with risks in contracts.
This book is essential reading to learn more about the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOKВ®).