Managing Facilities: Caterer & Hotelkeeper Hospitality Pocket Books (Hospitality Managers’ Pocket Books) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Managing People in Sport Organizations provides a comprehensive overview of the theory and practice of managing people within a human resource management framework. It provides the reader with the skills to understand and work with people in sport organizations and, given the significant changes in sport organizations over the past twenty years, it addresses the issues of managing organizational complexity and how human resources adds value. Written by a team of expert authors it: * Provides a systematic approach to managing people based on well established conceptual frameworks supported by substantial empirical research * Analysis and explains how to understand and work with people in organisationally complex situations * Outlines how HR can support organisational strategy, positively impact performance and deliver sustainable success * Designs a strategic human resource management plan that is effective, sustainable and able to adapt to changing conditions. * Covers the key research findings in the key area of HR in sport. With each chapter including learning objectives, key issues, international cases studies and supported by online PowerPoint slides Managing People in Sport Organizations is the definitive text for this crucial area of sports management. * Provides a comprehensive and systematic approach to the theory and practice of managing people in sports organisations * Analyses and explains how to understand and work with people in organisationally complex situations * Outlines how HR can support organisational strategy, positively impact performance and deliver sustainable success