As a new teacher faced with a classroom of at-risk high school students, I found myself utilizing every trick in the book I had learned through life to maintain order. Reading Tauber enabled me to quickly understand six classroom management systems that range on a continuum from behaviorist to humanist approaches. I realized where I was most comfortable on that spectrum and learned key techniques that fit within that approach, as well as others. Great chapters on democracy in the classroom, how to utilize acting skills, and bullying as well. One of my best education books on a shelf of over 35 textbooks.
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.