Managing downside risk in financial markets eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Addressing the unique difficulties involved in day-to-day project management communication, The Project Manager’s Communication Toolkit provides proven methods for creating clear and effective communications—including text-based plans, reports, messages, and presentations. It examines the many tools available and goes beyond traditional coverage to define their proper use and application. Using language that’s easy to understand, the author explains how to determine the appropriate tools for specific communication needs. This time-saving resource provides the understanding to harness the power of everyday communication, such as email and PowerPoint® to: Gain control over project parameters Overcome conflict Create effective project plans, charters, and statements of work Considering that most projects fail due to lapses in communication, it is essential for project managers to understand how to communicate their plans and ideas clearly and effectively. Complete with numerous examples and case studies, this book provides the understanding required to select the right tools, as well as the insight to use those tools effectively in a wide range of real-world situations. Praise for: “… a valuable resource for program and project managers at all levels and all industries. Shankar very successfully managed very large and complex projects for my organization utilizing many of these tools and techniques.”—Nancy Couture, V. P. Enterprise Intelligence, Ingenix