Managing Cultural Differences, Seventh Edition: Global Leadership Strategies for the 21st Century (Managing Cultural Differences) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Managing Football is the first book to directly respond to the rapid managerial, commercial and global development of the sport and offers a thorough analysis of how the football industry can meet the challenges that flow from these developments. Expertly edited by two well known specialists in football business management, it draws together the work of a world-class contributor team to form a comprehensive analysis of the most important issues facing the managers of football businesses across the world. The cutting edge analysis examines all the important business challenges in the football industry and the management of football businesses and covers all of the key football markets including England, Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Australia, North America, China, South Africa, South Korea, the Netherlands & Belgium, and Mexico. Managing Football is simply a must-read for anyone studying or working in football business management and is set to be an important landmark in this rapidly moving and globally expansive field. Sean Hamil is a lecturer at Birkbeck College, University of London, UK. Simon Chadwick is Professor of Sport Business Strategy and Marketing, Coventry University, UK. * Contributed to by a world-class team of experts and well edited by two specialists in football management * Comprehensive coverage of all key issues in football internationally, with a strong balance of academic and practitioner analysis and comment * Presented in a clear and structured format, easy-to-use for readers with clear signposts throughout the text and online resources for lecturers