Harvard ManageMentor guides are practical, portable advice for managers, especially designed to support just-in-time and other corporate training needs. Project management is the ultimate juggling act, involving the use of sometimes scarce resources like people, time, and money to meet a goal or solve a problem. This essential guide shows a new project manager or one who desires a refresher how to scope out a project, develop schedules, set deadlines, manage and monitor progress, and overcome some typical project snags, such as mission creep and schedule slippage. It also covers the four phases of planning, buildup, implementation, and phaseout and the tasks associated with each. Written in an engaging style designed for easy scanning by the business reader, the guide is packed with advice, tips, worksheets, and more to help any manager become a more efficient and effective multitasker.
Managing Conflict of Interest in the Public Sector: A Toolkit eBook $12.00
Managing Complex Systems: Thinking Outside the Box eBook $13.00
Managing Conflict in Organizations: Third Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.