Microsoft Excel is the #1 selling Windows spreadsheet with a user base over 10 million. This is the total package for anyone using Excel’s database capabilities. There is complete coverage of List Management, Pivot Tables, Data Consolidation, and Working with External Data. Excel guru Tim Tow shares the tricks he has learned about data manipulation with Excel. CD contains examples and source code.
Managing Change and Innovation in Public Service Organizations (Routledge Masters in Public Management Series, 1) eBook $14.00
Managing Cash Flow: An Operational Focus eBook $15.00
Managing Change (Management Pocketbooks) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.