Managing Brand You: 7 Steps to Creating Your Most Successful Self eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
With project management methodology continually proving its worth in a myriad number of business settings, it’s no surprise that more and more companies are turning to this incredibly effective productivity driver. For experienced project managers and rookies alike, The Project Management Question and Answer Book is a one-stop reference covering the most crucial processes and concepts. With questions ranging from elementary to advanced, simple to complex, this ready-to-use book can put any manager on the fast track to success. Aspiring project managers will find out:* why PM is useful to them and their organization * how to interact with project stakeholders to maximize productivity * how to establish realistic cost, schedule, and scope baselines * what management techniques can be used to motivate teams * how to evaluate project team performance The answers to dozens of questions will help departments and companies establish project management as a business tool and as a component for long-range success. Michael W. Newell (Slidell, LA) is vice president of PSM Consulting and has 30 years of experience as a project manager. Marina N. Grashina (Moscow, Russia) is manager of PSM Consulting, Moscow. She has extensive experience in managing international projects.