Managing and Organizations: An Introduction to Theory and Practice eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
I had to use this book for a criminal justice class I was taking at school. My first complaint is that it was published in 2000. Nothing in the book takes on the multitude of changes that came about as a result of the 9/11 events.
The book is puerile, contrived, and has absolutely no depth of topic. I cannot believe that a University actually chose this book for a 400 level class. The only good thing I can say about the book is that the chapters are short and that it is an easy read. This is due mostly to observations that state the obvious and anyone with an ounce of common sense should be able to deduce it for themselves.
This book is not worth the paper it is printed on, you could get more information from Google or Wikipedia.