Managing a Global Workforce: Challenges And Opportunities in International Human Resources Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This guide examines the risks routinely encountered in business, offers prescriptions to assess the effects of various risks, and details strategies to cope with risks. Illustrating major principles with case studies, the book outlines a systematic risk management process. Individual chapters address the limitation of risk management, the identification of risk, qualitative analysis, quantitative analysis, the role of probability and statistics, planning, monitoring and controlling risk, and various types of risk. Frame is affiliated with the University of Management and Technology.