Building on the framework developed in the previous edition, Project Manager Competency Development Framework – Third Edition extends the framework both vertically (to include program and portfolio managers) and horizontally (to cover continued development for the roles of project/program/portfolio managers).The Project Manager Competency Development (PMCD) Framework – Third Edition:•Aligns with the PMP® Examination Specification•Aligns with the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition•Aligns with The Standard for Program Management – Third Edition•Aligns with The Standard for Portfolio Management – Third Edition•Builds upon the framework from the second edition (knowledge, performance, and personal competencies), in particular the personal competencies•Provides examples of evidence required to demonstrate competence•Recognizes and addresses the need for career development along a continuum of expertise and experienceThe PMCD Framework is designed so all participants in the project management process are able to assess their current level of project/program/portfolio management competence.
Managers not MBAs: A Hard Look at the Soft Practice of Managing and Management Development eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.