Manager’s Guide to Operations Management (Briefcase Books) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Charles Hill and Steve McShane, two of the most successful, well-thought of authors, researchers, teachers and consultants, have come together to write Management. This dynamic duo’s progressive text engages students with their exceptional storytelling writing style and great examples to see the big picture/ interconnectivity between the four functions of management and prepares them better for their careers ahead. A unique “Management Portfolio Project” rounds out the student experience. Faculty are supported with a truly integrated support package.