Manager’s Guide to Marketing, Advertising, and Publicity eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Arts Marketing focuses on a variety of sectors within the arts and addresses the way in which marketing principles are applied within these, outlining both the similarities and the differences that occur. Relating policy to practice, this contributed text demonstrates the most effective means of marketing in specific areas of the arts, with each chapter having been written by a specialist in the field. Although primarily focusing on the UK market, the subject has global relevance and appeal, and policy is evaluated on national, European and supranational levels. Specialist topics dealt with range from the marketing of the theatre, opera, and museums, through to the film industry and popular music. * Focuses on individual sectors of arts marketing to provide insight into the marketing principles that are involved in specific areas* Accompanied by an online resource containing discussion questions to extend learning beyond the text* Relates marketing policy to practice