Managerial decision making: A holistic approach eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is not a buzzword like many others in management and IT – it is here to stay. “Megatrends” such as globalization and increasing specialization result in a complex division of labor at national and international levels. Lean and agile supply chains have become a major management target, and the interorganizational coordination of business processes has become highly relevant.
The complexity of today’s supply chains cannot be mastered without the support of powerful information systems. SAP has established itself as the market leader in this type of IT systems. The book describes SCM using a pyramidal framework and relates it to the SAP SCM Solution Map. Desired features of IT support for SCM are formulated, and the extent to which SAP systems provide these features is shown. We describe the functionalities of SAP APO™ in detail, present case studies on implementing and running SAP SCM™ systems, and discuss SCM aspects of the new SAP Business ByDesign™ approach.