Managerial accounting : tools for business decision making eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The fast and easy way to manage the books with QuickBooks Online
Searching for a cloud-based accounting solution for your small business? Use this guide to master the fundamentals of QuickBooks Online—the world’s most popular software for fast and easy mobile accounting! Inside, you’ll find hands-on, practical guidance for using QuickBooks Online to build the perfect budget, process payroll, simplify tax return preparation, create invoices and credit memos, and manage inventory. Plus you’ll discover how to track job costs, generate income statements and financial reports, and balance accounts—all with quick and easy access to this cloud-based software. All you’ll need is an Internet connection!
QuickBooks Online allows small businesses to manage their accounting and financial tasks and easily collaborate with their accountant or bookkeeper. Now, QuickBooks Online brings all of the software’s convenient tools to your browser, which you can use at any time and from any device. QuickBooks Online For Dummies takes the intimidation out of this new technology and shows you how to make it work—painlessly and productively—for you and your small business. It doesn’t get easier than that!
- Find out how to organize your finances in one place
- Create invoices, record sales receipts, and pay your bills
- Track inventory, figure job costs, and create reports to monitor your business
- Use QuickBooks Online to take the stress out of tax season
- This book covers QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Online Accountant
If you’re a small business owner, manager, or employee looking for a fast, affordable, convenient way to manage your company’s finances, QuickBooks Online For Dummies has everything you need to get up and running fast.