Managerial Accounting: Creating Value in a Dynamic Business Environment, 10th Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Volume one of the ”Handbooks of Management Accounting Research” sets the context for both Handbooks, with three chapters outlining the historical development of management accounting as a discipline and as a practice in three broad geographic settings. The bulk of the first volume then draws together a series of contributions that analyse the scholarly literature in terms of distinct intellectual and theoretical social science perspectives. The volume includes a chapter which looks at work informed by psychology as a base discipline. The volume also includes a set of chapters that seek to evaluate and explain issues of research method for the different approaches to research found within management accounting. It documents the scholarly management accounting literature.