Management Teams: Why they succeed or fail, Third Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Clear, concise instruction for all CFA Level I concepts and competencies for the 2017 exam
The same official curricula that CFA Program candidates receive with program registration is now available publicly for purchase. CFA Program Curriculum 2017 Level I, Volumes 1-6 provides the complete Level I Curriculum for the 2017 exam, delivering the Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK) with expert instruction on all ten topic areas of the CFA Program. Fundamental concepts are explained with in-depth discussion and a heavily visual style, while cases and examples demonstrate how concepts apply in real-world scenarios. Coverage includes ethical and professional standards, quantitative analysis, economics, financial reporting and analysis, corporate finance, equities, fixed income, derivatives, alternative investments, and portfolio management, all organized into individual sessions with clearly defined Learning Outcome Statements. Charts, graphs, figures, diagrams, and financial statements illustrate concepts to facilitate retention, and practice questions provide the opportunity to gauge your understanding while reinforcing important concepts.
The Level I Curriculum covers a large amount of information; this set breaks the CBOK down into discrete study sessions to help you stay organized and focused on learning-not just memorizing-important CFA concepts.
- Learning Outcome Statement checklists guide readers to important concepts to derive from the readings
- Embedded case studies and examples throughout demonstrate practical application of concepts
- Figures, diagrams, and additional commentary make difficult concepts accessible
- Practice problems support learning and retention
CFA Institute promotes the highest standards of ethics, education, and professional excellence among investment professionals. The CFA Program Curriculum guides you through the breadth of knowledge required to uphold these standards. The three levels of the program build on each other. Level I provides foundational knowledge and teaches the use of investment tools; Level II focuses on application of concepts and analysis, particularly in the valuation of assets; and Level III builds toward synthesis across topics with an emphasis on portfolio management.