Management Science, Operations Research and Project Management: Modelling, Evaluation, Scheduling, Monitoring eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The sixth edition of An Introduction to Project Management has been completely updated to follow the Project Management Institute’s PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition (2017). It includes several new figures, a new section on the PMI talent triangle and the importance of leadership skills, and a new section on an agile approach to project planning. New research, statistics, and real-world examples are included throughout the book. It also incorporates updated information and screenshots from several software tools. Continuing features include a chapter for each process group and a comprehensive case study to illustrate applying tools and techniques throughout the project life cycle. Each chapter includes several real-world examples and references, including opening cases and case wrap-ups, examples of what went right, what went wrong, media snapshots, best practices, and video highlights in each chapter. End of chapter materials include chapter summaries, quick quizzes, discussion questions, and exercises with case studies provided in Appendix C. The free student website includes over fifty template files, online quizzes, data files for Microsoft Project, and much more. A comprehensive, secure instructor site is available with lecture slides, solution files, test banks, etc.