The Fourteenth Edition of the award-winning Organizations: Behavior, Structure, Processes is based on the idea that managing people, structure, and processes in organizations is a challenging, compelling, and crucial set of tasks. This book illustrates how organizational behavior theory leads to research and how both theory and research provide the basic foundation for practical applications in business rms, hospitals, educational institutions, government agencies, and other organizations. Readers are given the opportunity to look inside these organizations and to develop their own perspective and skills for managing organizational behavior. In recognition of its educational effectiveness, in 2005 the book received the Text and Academic Authors Associations McGuffey Longevity Award.
Management Mess to Leadership Success: 30 Challenges to Become the Leader You Would Follow eBook $12.00
Management Information Systems – Managing the Digital Firm, 12th Edition eBook $11.00
Management Information Systems, 10th Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.