Margins of Error in Accounting covers the main reasons why published company accounts cannot be completely ‘accurate’ and the likely extent of the resulting errors. Separate chapters cover: the ‘interim-ness’ of accounts; the use of current value estimates; the cumulative effect of inflation on money as the unit of account.
Management Accounting in the Digital Economy eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!