Management Accounting for Decision Makers, 6th Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Offer your students the most authoritative, comprehensive coverage of advanced accounting topics available with Fischer/Taylor/Cheng’s ADVANCED ACCOUNTING, Tenth Edition. Fully revised to incorporate the latest FASB statements and their impact on consolidations, ADVANCED ACCOUNTING, Tenth Edition, combines sound theoretical foundations with a hands-on, learn-by-example approach that has established this text as the prominent leader in today’s advanced accounting classrooms. ADVANCED ACCOUNTING, Tenth Edition, closely links theory and practice, helping students visualize the application of theories through numerous actual examples common in today’s accounting. The text’s proven focus on conceptual understanding and clear presentation style make even the most complex topics approachable. Proven end-of-chapter questions not only reinforce major concepts and issues from each chapter but they also challenge students to think critically and expand their reasoning skills. Only ADVANCED ACCOUNTING, Tenth Edition, uses a horizontal approach to consolidations, the format most commonly used in the business world. A common coding for eliminations and adjustments enables students to recall worksheet adjustments quickly from one chapter to the next. Integrated coverage of Excel with a step-by-step tutorial and Electronic Online Working Papers prepare students to master this important business software tool. A trusted preparation resource for the CPA exam, ADVANCED ACCOUNTING, Tenth Edition, provides the knowledge your students need for successful professional careers in today’s global economy.