Management accounting eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Maximize your tax deductions
Rental real estate provides more tax benefits than almost any other investment. Every Landlord’s Tax Deduction Guide is the only book that focuses exclusively on IRS rules and deductions for landlords.
The book covers the new tax law, including the new 20% pass-through deduction and other deduction and depreciation changes that are particularly beneficial to landlords. Learn about landlord tax classifications, reporting rental income, hiring workers, and depreciation.
Find out how to:
handle casualty and theft losses
distinguish between repairs and improvements
deduct home office, car, travel, and meals
keep proper tax records―and much more.
Filled with practical advice and real-world examples, Every Landlord’s Tax Deduction Guide will save you money by making sure you owe less to the IRS at tax time.
This new edition is completely updated to cover the new Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.