Management Accounting Best Practices: A Guide for the Professional Accountant eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Everything you need to get organized
This workbook provides a complete system for structuring and organizing your information and documents into a records binder. For each topic, you will find helpful content, rich resources, and step-by-step instructions.
Also, available: A companion Binder & Tab Set, by Melanie Cullen. To purchase, search for “get it together binder and tab set.” Do your loved ones know where to find your life insurance policies, online banking passwords, real estate deeds, or even your will?
If you’re like a lot of people, you keep important information―from the whereabouts of family heirlooms to online passwords to automatic bill-pay details―in your head or stashed in the odd desk drawer. Unfortunately, this disorganization will likely cause hassles for those who someday take care of you or your estate.
Get It Together provides an easy, straightforward method to help you and others keep track of:
secured places and passwords
real estate records
estate planning documents
letters to loved ones
This updated 8th edition is a guide to gathering records, an organizer for you, and a road map for your survivors.
All forms are downloadable through a link printed in the book.
Also, available: A companion Binder & Tab Set, by Melanie Cullen. To purchase, search for “get it together binder and tab set.”