Managed Services in A Month: Build a Successful, Modern Computer Consulting Business in 30 Days eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
E-commerce and V-business examines the impact of the Internet and associated technologies on two related aspects of business: electronic commerce and virtual organization. Using a combination of recent theory and empirical evidence it demonstrates how forward thinking organizations are reaping considerable advantages from exciting new business models in these areas. Such models require radical rethinking of many aspects of traditional business. The book covers many of the critical and contemporary issues stemming from these important new developments.The collected papers in this book illustrate the wide variety of business opportunities afforded by e-commerce and virtual business. They describe and discuss the important issues that follow in the wake of an organization deciding to pursue consumers electronically and organize its operations virtually. It brings a good balance of theory and practical issues from different perspectives from different parts of the globe * Packed with new case studies and material illustrating how electronic commerce and virtual business have created significant strategic benefits*Emphasis on leading-edge technologies and applications* Examines both large and small organizations from around the globe