Manage It!: Your Guide to Modern, Pragmatic Project Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A pragmatic approach to project management
Many projects fail to deliver on time or on budget, or even to deliver a workable product that satisfies the customer. While good project management goes a long way towards ensuring success, managers often fail to follow the plans they implement. This unique guide helps you understand and successfully handle project management, once and for all. Covering practical ways to solve problems you’ll typically face when managing actual projects, this pragmatic book takes you through a full project management lifecycle. You’ll find ample tips, tricks, and best practices–all richly illustrated with real case studies.
Find out how to plan for risk, get wayward projects back on track, manage a whole portfolio of projects, and much more. Each topic in the book is mapped to the exam topics of the PMP Certification Exam, so PMP certification candidates can also use this book for test prep. The book’s companion web site offers downloadable forms, templates, and checklists.
- Explains project management for the real world using a pragmatic approach that includes field-tested techniques, case studies to illustrate concepts, helpful tips and tricks, and downloadable content
- Guides you to project management success by providing friendly advice, as if you had a friend or project management consultant at your side, discussing issues
- Explores how to run successful meetings, how to get wayward projects back on track, planning for risk, and how to manage multiple projects
Manage your next project with a personal consultant: your own copy of Your Project Management Coach: Best Practices for Managing Projects in the Real World.