Making Sense of Agile Project Management: Balancing Control and Agility eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The Conditions of Contract prepared by FIDIC are used extensively as the standard contract of choice in international construction and civil engineering projects. Engineers working on these projects need to be aware of these contracts, but as the forms are complex it can be difficult to draw together all the sub-clauses relating to a particular issue.
The FIDIC Plant and Design-Build Forms of Contract Illustrated crystallizes the requirements of the FIDIC P&DB contract into a range of simple to follow flow charts, providing a clear and concise way to rapidly assimilate the requirements of each clause. The relationship between the various clauses in the contract, the concepts, process methods and actors involved in each sub-clause are all easily seen, and key issues around each topic (such as periods allowed, notices, etc) are all documented. In addition, related sub-clauses and/or important additional documents are linked so that the reader has a full understanding of the wider implications of each clause.