Making Projects Work: Effective Stakeholder and Communication Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This fifth edition of Start Up is a thorough, concise, and exceptionally easy to read book that applies to those who are ready to embark on a new venture, those who have already gotten their feet wet, and those who would like to learn more about entrepreneurship. It addresses key problems that are crucial to the success of any business such as: how much money is enough, how to write a successful business plan, what is most important to business success, and why small companies are better. Completely revised and updated, this edition also features complete information on how to use the Internet to fuel the information and promotion needs of a business.