Magic of NLP Demystified: A Pragmatic Guide to Communication & Change (Positive Change Guides) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Why did Albert Einstein discover the general theory of relativity, Jane Goodall advance our understanding of primatology, and Steve Jobs change the way we think of computers and phones, while many other people live lives of quiet imitation? What are the components that contribute to an original and brilliant life?
In this highly innovative new book, Arjuna Ardagh shows us how brilliance can become more of a predictable outcome and less of an accident: when four very different kinds of focus, brain functioning, and activity co-exist together. When we can move freely through these four phases of the “Brilliance Cycle” each day, each week, each year and during the life of a project, Ardagh suggests that every human being has the chance to make a unique contribution to the evolution of human life. As well as this map of the brilliance cycle, Radical Brilliance also covers many very practical factors that affect peak brain performance: including diet, sleep, supplements, sexuality, friendship and vacations.