Lying for Money: How Legendary Frauds Reveal the Workings of Our World eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Addressing a common problem for small-business owners, this accessible handbook is the key to understanding the ins and outs of accounting. Demonstrating how to correctly maintain records and apply bookkeeping rules, this guide demonstrates how to keep track of all financial matters and monitor the overall health of any business. Avoiding complex and burdensome accounting jargon, this clear and concise overview translates the essentials into practical business language, answering the most frequently asked questions presented to accountants by small-business owners today. Topics covered include accounting components such as sales, expenses, assets, liabilities, and owners’ profits.