Linux Apache Web Server Administration eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Who needs expensive, old-fashioned office software? Now, you can do everything online, free, with Google Docs! Experts Steve and Nancy Holzner offer simple, step-by-step instructions and great insider tips for making the most of Google’s powerful online word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation tools. You’ll get started fast… learn how to create and format professional-quality documents of all kinds… collaborate with colleagues to build better proposals and presentations… use advanced tools like revision history, templates, and charts… discover Google Docs’ latest features and shortcuts… and a whole lot more! No matter what kind of documents you create, this book can help you do the job better, faster, and more efficiently… and you’ll never pay for office software again! You’ll Learn How To • Get your free Google account and set up iGoogle for instant access to your documents • Upload and use the documents you’ve already created with Microsoft Office • Use Google Spreadsheet to create charts to display spreadsheet data • Master Google Docs’ easy, powerful document-editing and formatting tools • Insert images into your documents and presentations • Share documents securely with your colleagues • Back up your documents offline and edit them when you don’t have an Internet connection Steven Holzner, former contributing editor at PC Magazine, is author of 108 computer books that have sold more than 2.5 million copies. His most recent Pearson book is Facebook Marketing. Nancy Holzner writes and edits technology books from her home in central New York state. Her recent publications include books on Intuit QuickBase and Zoho. Nancy has also worked as a medievalist, a high school teacher, and a corporate trainer. CATEGORY: Productivity Suites COVERS: Google Docs USER LEVEL: Beginning-Intermediate