LinkedIn for Business: How Advertisers, Marketers and Salespeople Get Leads, Sales and Profits from LinkedIn eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Camera phones, car GPS locators, EZ-pass, and similar advances are the height of convenience, but the technologies behind them are also powerful tools for major cutting-edge marketing. McDonalds, Starbucks, Wal-Mart, Prada, and other top marketers are using an array of wireless technologies to transform the way consumers experience the brands they know and trust. Growth is so explosive that the wireless marketing industry is expected to be worth $33 billion dollars globally by 2007. Branding Unbound is the first book to explore the huge opportunities – and challenges – of this revolution. Written for nontechnical readers, this book features: * The five strategic advantages of “m-branding” * The six steps to effective wireless advertising * The top trends in creating consumer-driven wireless retail experiences * Critical success factors for “mobilizing” the sales force This forward-looking book is packed with the author’s exclusive interviews with management and marketing gurus like Tom Peters, Seth Godin, Gary Hamel, Christopher Locke, and Don Peppers, as well as examples and inside information from companies including Dunkin Donuts, NBC, MTV, Pizza Hut, Pepsi, and many more.