Life Coaching For Dummies (For Dummies (2nd edition) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A fully updated, step-by-step guide for implementing COSO’s Enterprise Risk ManagementCOSO Enterprise Risk Management, Second Edition clearly enables organizations of all types and sizes to understand and better manage their risk environments and make better decisions through use of the COSO ERM framework. The Second Edition discusses the latest trends and pronouncements that have affected COSO ERM and explores new topics, including the PCAOB’s release of AS5; ISACA’s recently revised CobiT; and the recently released IIA Standards.Offers you expert advice on how to carry out internal control responsibilities more efficientlyUpdates you on the ins and outs of the COSO Report and its emergence as the new platform for understanding all aspects of risk in today’s organizationShows you how an effective risk management program, following COSO ERM, can help your organization to better comply with the Sarbanes-Oxley ActKnowledgeably explains how to implement an effective ERM programPreparing professionals develop and follow an effective risk culture, COSO Enterprise Risk Management, Second Edition is the fully revised, invaluable working resource that will show you how to identify risks, avoid pitfalls within your corporation, and keep it moving ahead of the competition.