Libraries, Mission and Marketing: Writing Mission Statements That Work eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The 42 Rules of Marketing is a compilation of ideas, theories, and practical approaches to marketing challenges the author has been collecting over the past 17 years. The idea was to create a series of helpful reminders; things that marketers know we should do, but don’t always have the time or patience to do. The concept of the 42 rules is that almost anything in life can be summarized into 42 distinct ideas that capture the essence of the topic.