L’expérience client : Le design pour innover, L’humain pour créer du lien, Le collaboratif pour accompagner le changement eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book critically examines the evolution of marketing scholarship over generations from Marketing 1.0 to 4.0. It argues that most firms look to gain competitive advantage in the marketplace by driving tactical moves, inculcating small cost-effective changes in marketing approaches. Often, strategic choices of companies lean towards developing competitive differentiations that enable consumers to realize the value of money, causing loyalty shifts in the competitive marketplace. The book focuses on the consumer as the pivot of marketing and argues that the consumer serves as a bidirectional channel during pre-and post-purchase period. It explains how consumer affections sentimentally and emotionally help in growing the brands and companies over generations. This book significantly contributes to the existing literature and serves as a learning post and a think tank for students, researchers, and business managers.