Let Them Eat Cake: Marketing Luxury to the Masses – As well as the Classes eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Selling on eBay has never been hotter. There are now almost 900,000 people using eBay as a part-time or full-time source of income. And while there is big money to be made selling merchandise on the site, it is also becoming more and more challenging for sellers to stand out from the crowd. Written by two e-Bay experts, “Marketing Your E-Bay Business” offers advice to eBay sellers on building a successful marketing plan by identifying their customers, determining what items will sell best for them on eBay, and using ‘fear’ and ‘passion’ marketing to reach those customers and induce them to buy. Cliff Ennico and Cindy Shebley will help readers market their eBay products and attract and keep customers.