Legal Research via the Internet eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
I agree with the previous reviewer. It is excruciating detail, and Analytics is probably anything but fun. I am not a metrics person, although I teach online SEO and AdWords (You can click on my profile or Google Jason McDonald and SEO). But… my students need Analytics, and the Google Support (especially Conversion University) is good, but it’s nice to have a paper manual to “go along” with your journey thru Analytics.
The book has good organization. I really appreciated the chapter on FILTERS. This is very hidden in Analytics, and poorly explained. One critical thing to do is to EXCLUDE your own IP from Analytics, so that your own clicking around your website doesn’t distort your data. Mr. Cutroni explains how to do this, well. I really appreciated it that.
Goals and funnels are other aspects that are explained well in the book. Unfortunately, some of the ideas like ‘event tracking’ are beyond the reach of the average person… That’s why we have Geeks. But even if you are not going to implement these features, yourself, directly… It’s good to know that they EXIST.
Knowing what to ask for is huge to Analytics success, and this book is an excellent overview. I recommend it.