Leading Lawyers: Managing Partners From Akin Gump, Kilpatrick Stockton, King & Spalding and More on Becoming a Senior Partner & Leader in Your Law Firm (Inside the Minds) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Addressing the common, but often undiagnosed, hormonal condition of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), this medical guide gives women the confidence to ask their doctors the right questions and make informed choices. In easy-to-understand language, the latest advice about managing PCOS is offered to the one in four women with polycystic ovaries and the seven out of 100 of this group who suffer the effects of PCOS. The symptoms, including acne, excess hair, weight problems, and irregular menstruation are outlined. Such questions as What causes PCOS? How do hormones work? How is PCOS different from simply having polycystic ovaries? Does PCOS necessarily lead to infertility? How is it treated? and What is the connection between PCOS and diabetes? are answered. Case studies and the latest research for patients, pharmacists, doctors, and other health professionals are included.