Leadership Secrets of the World’s Most Successful CEOs: 100 Top Executives Reveal the Management Strategies That Made Their Companies Great eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Provides fundamental information for developing or evaluating an audit program for overseeing the effectiveness of process safety management systems in the chemical industry. Guidelines presented are applicable to both small and large businesses. Management of the audit program is addressed (three chapters); the auditing of individual elements in a safety management system (equipment integrity, risk management, human factors) are examined (nine chapters). Front matter includes a list of acronyms and a glossary.