Leadership Lessons from West Point eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Organizations that don’t take steps to plan for future talent needs at all levels, will face certain disruptions, and even disasters, when key employees leave. Still the most comprehensive and authoritative book on the subject, this new edition of Effective Succession Planning presents strategies for creating a complete, systematic succession planning program. Updated and expanded to reflect the latest trends and best practices in succession management, the book contains 20 per cent new material, including chapters on recruitment and retention as part of succession planning, as well as updated references and research. The book also includes a CD-Rom filled with worksheets, assessment tools, and training guides…everything readers need to help lead their organizations into the future.