Leadership and management development in education eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Concise and easy to read, this reference presents key information on how to approach quality assurance for construction projects. Containing quick reference tables and a wealth of figures, the book presents valuable quality related data and guidelines. It provides coverage that spans from the inception of a project through issuance of a completion certificate. Go the extra distance and become the consummate professional: Learn about different types of contract deliverable systems Explore important points to be considered while developing detail design and shop drawing Plan for major activities during construction process Create design review checklists Anticipate costs involved with quality Understand reasons why an executed work may be rejected Develop ways to assess your quality efforts In addition to covering standard procedures and concepts, the author introduces and discusses a wide range of-the-state-of-the-art-tools and approaches that professionals can use to develop an Integrated Quality Management System most suitable for their specific project. These include Six Sigma, TRIZ, and Total Quality Management, as well ISO 9000, ISO 14000 Environmental Management System, and OHSAS 18000 This information will also prove valuable for cutting-edge instructors who wish to provide engineering/management students with in-depth knowledge about current practices and familiarize them with the vernacular used in discussing quality assurance practices within the construction industry.