Freire combines a compassion for the wretched of the earth with an intellectual and practical confidence and personal humility…Most of all he has a vision of man.’ Times Higher Educational Supplement Paulo Freire (1921-97) was an educationalist based in Brazil and became the most influential writer and thinker on education in the late twentieth century. His seminal work Pedagogy of the Oppressed has sold almost 1 million copies. Education for Critical Consciousness is the main statement of Freire’s revolutionary method of education. It takes the life situation of the learner as its starting point and the raising of consciousness and the overcoming of obstacles as its goals. For Freire, man’s striving for his own humanity requires the changing of structures which dehumanise both the oppressor and the oppressed, rather than therapy.
Lead Your Boss: The Subtle Art of Managing Up eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.