La gestion de projet pour les nuls eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This second edition of Managing Performance in the Public Sector is a thorough revision of a highly successful text. Written by an experienced academic and practitioner, this new edition shows how performance thinking has a substantial impact on the management of public organizations, as governments around the world use performance measurement (PM) to evaluate their products and services. But as indicators of success, how effective are these systems? And how do these measuring tools impact not only on productivity, but also on the professional quality of public service provision?