Knowledge-Based Marketing: The 21st Century Competitive Edge eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A growing number of information providers are now online, and as a result being able to produce copy that is suitable for an online readership is of increasing importance. In this text the basic principles of copywriting are covered, along with more specific guidance on writing for online sources. The differences between writing for online and offline are highlighted to enable the reader to distinguish between the two and consequently write the best form of copy for the end source.Different sources of online content require different approaches, and therefore the author takes a structured approach, taking each of these channels in turn, for example writing for web sites, writing for email, ezines and newsletters, writing for search engines, and writing for online ads. By approaching each topic individually, specific guidance is provided enabling the reader to be properly equipped with the tools required to write the most appropriate copy for the task in hand. * Helps its readers to write, edit and publish more effective content for the online readership* Addresses B2B issues as well as B2C – this area is often neglected* Set out in a clearly structured style to enable readers to scan the material therefore making the content easily accessible