Killer Web Content: Make the Sale, Deliver the Service, Build the Brand eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Computer terminology is constantly expanding, and the brand-new edition of this dictionary has been updated to keep pace with the latest important innovations in computer science and technology. Emphasis is on helpful information for non-technical home computer users. The book presents more than 3,200 computer-related terms with clear and succinct definitions. Revised features include up-to-date information on Windows Vista, networking, data storage, video, computer security and ethics, and personal computer hardware. Tables, charts, graphs, photos, and line illustrations.